Women suffering from menopause symptoms are often desperately searching for how to increase estrogen levels. Unpleasant menopause symptoms, caused by an imbalance of estrogen and progesterone hormone levels, can severely disrupt a woman's daily routine. However there are different methods of how to increase estrogen levels. Women do not have to endure low estrogen hormone levels.
Why Do Some Women Need to Boost their Estrogen Hormone Levels?
Women need to start exploring how to increase estrogen levels if they begin to experience unpleasant menopause symptoms. Unpleasant menopause symptoms are caused when there is an imbalance of hormone levels that leaves the body unable to run correctly. For example estrogen hormones control the body's heat regulator. Thus when estrogen hormone levels fall the body's heat regulator becomes faulty and hot flashes occur.
How Can Estrogen Hormone Levels Be Increased?
There are different ways for women to increase their estrogen levels. However first they should begin by making vital healthy lifestyle changes:
How to increase estrogen levels
- Eat a balanced diet filled with fruits, vegetables, whole meal cereals and a small amount of meat and dairy.
- Take regular exercise, it is recommended women exercise for at least half an hour, five times a week.
- Cut back on alcoholic and caffeinated drinks.
- Quit smoking tobacco.
- Drink at least eight small glasses of water a day, and more if living in a hot climate.
- Sleep for eight hours a night, it has been shown that people who regularly sleep for eight hours live longer.
However after taking the above advice when investigating how to increase estrogen levels, women may find that they are still experiencing unpleasant menopause symptoms. If so they should then explore the different natural supplement that are widely available and can help with adverse menopause symptoms and how to increase estrogen levels:
How to increase estrogen levels with natural supplements
- Maca root is a natural supplement that prompts the body to increase its hormone production rate.
- Black cohosh is a natural supplement that supposedly helps with night sweats and anxiety. It is a phytoestrogenic herb that acts as estrogen in the body.
- Red clover supposedly helps hot flashes and also has a large amount of calcium and can help with osteoporosis.
- Gingko Bilbao is a natural supplement that has also been reported by some women as helping to fight their menopause symptoms.
If the above advice informing women how to increase estrogen levels in their system is not effective women should visit their medical practitioner. A doctor is often able to prescribe a medical treatment that may come with risks but is highly likely to be effective against severe menopause symptoms. When women are investigating how to increase estrogen levels they often read many scare stories about receiving hormone replacement therapy and other treatments. However for some women the benefits can outweigh the risks. Click here for more information about treating the menopause and how to increase estrogen levels.