On average women become menopausal when they reach the age of 52. The ovaries begin to slow down their production of estrogen and progesterone hormones because they are no longer preparing for pregnancy. Consequently, this is when menopausal side effects begin to occur and women start to suffer from the adverse effects of hormone imbalance.
Why Are There Side Effects to Hormonal Imbalance?
Many women ask themselves why there are side effects of hormone imbalance. The answer lies in the large role that estrogen and progesterone hormones play in the body. Hormones are chemical messengers that control the running of the body. Estrogen and progesterone hormones help to direct the temperature and mood of a woman among many other things. Consequently, when there is an imbalance of hormone levels the body is left unable to run correctly.
Is There a Hormone Imbalance Cure?
Unfortunately, there is no hormone imbalance cure that women can turn to in order to end their adverse signs and symptoms. However, there are various treatments that women can turn to in order to alleviate their problems. Although they are not a cure for hormone imbalance, some can be effective enough to work as well as a cure. Firstly, the cure for hormone imbalance begins with making healthy lifestyle changes. For example, eating well and exercising regularly helps to cure many women's hormone imbalance problems. Furthermore, there are many other actions that women can take to help with their hormone imbalance:
- Sleeping for between seven and eight hours a night is vitally important when looking for a cure for hormone imbalance.
- The body is largely made up of water and it is vital that women searching for a hormone imbalance cure drink at least eight small glasses of water a day.
- Smoking is incredibly damaging for the health and prevents the body from attempting to cure hormonal imbalance because it is too busy attempting to cope with the ill effects of smoking tobacco.
- Drinking caffeinated and alcohol beverages can also make it harder for the body to cope with and cure its hormonal imbalance problems.
- It is also important that women are psychologically healthy when they have imbalanced hormones. Stress, anxiety, and depression can all prevent a cure for hormone imbalance.
Although, there is not an exact cure for hormone imbalance, there are various natural supplements that women can take to alleviate their symptoms. Supplements that contain ingredients such as Macafem and black cohosh can help to balance hormone levels and leave women feeling healthy.
However if women find themselves suffering from severe extreme menopausal side effects, they should visit a local nurse for a check up. There are various prescribed medications that can help with adverse hormone imbalance effects. Women do not have to suffer with their hormone imbalance problems lamenting about a cure.