Product made in the USA
- Claimed efficacy for all women (premenopause through postmenopause); everyone's personal experience will differ
- No clinical research on company's site proving product effectiveness
- Money-back guarantee (for unspecified amount of time)
- Price (via Amazon): around $25 for a 1-month supply
How UltaLife Her Harmony Works
UltaLife does not explain how the ingredients work to alleviate symptoms of hormonal imbalance. However, from our research, we have found that strong phytoestrogens – like red clover, soy isoflavones, and black cohosh – are principally responsible for helping increase insufficient estrogen levels. Also, Chinese medicine practitioners traditionally prescribed dong quai for women's reproductive problems, like painful menstruation, and to improve blood circulation.
UltaLife Her Harmony Ingredients
- Soy isoflavones - phytoestrogens that aid in relieving psychological and physical hormonal imbalance symptoms
- Black cohosh extract - phytoestrogenic herb, popularly used for hot flash relief
- Dong quai extract - phytoestrogen added to assist in combatting hot flashes
- Licorice extract - scientifically proven to decrease frequency and severity of hot flashes
- Red clover extract - traditionally used for alleviating menopausal hot flashes
- Sage extract - also known for relieving hot flashes and night sweats
- Chasteberry extract - proven to reduce vasomotor symptoms of night sweats, hot flashes, and flushes in menopausal women
- Blessed thistle powder - traditionally implemented to balance hormones by supporting healthier liver function
- Red raspberry powder - habitually used as a uterine tonic and to treat heavy periods
- Wild yam extract - used to treat a variety of menopause symptoms, specifically hot flashes
- Trans-Resveratrol extract - polyphenol scientifically studied to reduce chronic pain and boost feelings of well-being
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
This supplement is manufactured and processed in factory that also processes milk, soy, wheat, egg, shellfish, and crustacean shellfish.
UltaLife Her Harmony Safety & Side Effects
UltaLife Her Harmony Safety
There is no information on long-term use provided. Also, the company website has no contraindications mentioned. Comparable menopause supplements with similar ingredients say if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant, consult with a trusted healthcare professional before using. Also, those with hormone-dependent cancers – breast or uterine cancer, for example – should be cleared before use.
Side Effects of UltaLife Her Harmony
There are no side effects from taking this supplement mentioned on the company website. However, long-term use of black cohosh can cause liver damage and has been linked to a higher risk of contracting uterine cancer and other hormone-dependent cancers.
UltaLife Her Harmony Reviews
(260 reviews – Average rating: 3.8 out of 5)
Reviews from customers who purchased a 1-month supply (60 capsules):
- Positive reviews credit Her Harmony for helping them resolve sugar cravings, weight problems, vaginal dryness, irritability, hot flashes, insomnia, mood swings, acne, and more symptoms.
- Negative reviews mention side effects of insomnia, anxiety, increased hot flashes, and more, including the product's ineffectiveness. Various negative comments also mention “fake” Amazon reviews posted by men.
No further sources of reviews present on other credible websites.
Take two capsules daily with food. Store this supplement in a cool, dry place.
Where to Buy UltaLife Her Harmony
UltaLife Her Harmony is available for purchase through Amazon, which their product home page will direct you to as well.
By Anita Myers, Expert Reviewer | Updated Nov 30, 2018
I am truly passionate about helping others find the path to better health, wellness, and spirituality through yoga. I blog at Anita's Wellness Journey.
- Amazon, https://amzn.to/2EkjFmy
- Cancer Research UK. (2015). Black cohosh. Retrieved October 12, 2018, from https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancer-in-general/treatment/complementary-alternative-therapies/individual-therapies/black-cohosh
- UltaLife, https://ultalife.com/products/her-harmony