New-Jersey based U.S. headquarters
40+ years in business
Product of Italy
- Clinical studies proving favorable effects on ovulatory function
- Effective for those trying to conceive naturally; results will vary
- No money-back guarantee
- Price (via pregnitude.com): $30 for a 1-month supply
How Pregnitude Works
Pregnitude helps promote regular periods and ovulation as well as increase egg quality. The folic acid present within the dietary supplement is acclaimed to promote cell growth, and outside research shows it prevents neural tube defects. Therefore, it is a standard component of many prenatal vitamins. Moreover, the myo-inositol has been proven to help improve insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a major contributor to infertility.
- Myo-inositol - belongs to the vitamin B complex group and is produced from glucose
- Folic acid - B vitamin that assists the body in making new cells
This supplement does not contain gluten or sugar.
Pregnitude Safety & Side Effects
Consult with your trusted healthcare physician before use if taking simultaneously with other medications. Taking high doses of myo-inositol alongside selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and selective serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRI) antidepressant medications may prove addictive. Also, use caution if taking high doses of myo-inositol with herbal supplements, like St. John's wort. High doses of folic acid may lead to decreased serum levels of anticonvulsant drugs.
Side Effects of Pregnitude
Pregnitude does not openly list any short- or long-term side effects for this reproductive support dietary supplement. However, many women on Amazon mention side effects of headaches, allergic reactions, bloating, rapid heartbeat, and more, including deregulating menstrual cycles.
(500+ reviews – Average rating: 4.1 out of 5)
Reviews from customers who purchased a 30-day supply:
- Positive reviews mention Pregnitude restored their ovulation (often after months of irregular periods, anovulation, etc.), which finally lead to conception.
- Negative reviews demote the product for causing migraines, bloating, rapid heartbeat, difficulty breathing, and confusion, among other symptoms. They also note the product's expensive cost and the fact that its consumption threw off their menstrual cycles.
No further sources of reviews present on any other website.
Separate the two packets of Pregnitude from each other along the perforated line. Pour the powder of one packet into an 8 oz. glass of water, and stir until the contents have been dissolved. Drink the entire glass. Take the second remaining packet in the same fashion in the evening. For best results, it is recommended to take Pregnitude for at least three consecutive months. Store at room temperature (59-86°F) out of excessive heat and moisture.
Where to Buy Pregnitude
Pregnitude can be purchased from pharmacies such as Walgreens and CVS as well as participating physicians. It may also be acquired directly from the company website or through Amazon.
Pregnitude® is a registered trademark.
By Anita Myers, Expert Reviewer | Updated Apr 20, 2020
I am truly passionate about helping others find the path to better health, wellness, and spirituality through yoga. I blog at Anita's Wellness Journey.
- Amazon, https://amzn.to/2ywieUf
- Exeltis USA, http://www.exeltisusa.com/
- Pregnitude, https://www.pregnitude.com/
- Regidor, P.A. & Schindler, A.E. (2016). Myoinositol as a Safe and Alternative Approach in the Treatment of Infertile PCOS Women: A German Observational Study. International Journal of Endocrinology, 2016: 9537632. Doi: 10.1155/2016/9537632
- Walmart (Supplement Facts image), https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pregnitude-Reproductive-Support-Packets-60-ea/46108534