Manufactured in the USA
- Claimed efficacy for women going through the menopausal transition; results vary
- No clinical research proving product effectiveness
- Lifetime money-back guarantee
- Price (via www.nestednaturals.com): $22 for a 60-capsule bottle
How Nested Naturals Menopause Care Works
Nested Naturals Menopause Care combines the potency of four herbs traditionally used and scientifically proven to relieve many of the symptoms of menopause. Dong quai's phytoestrogenic properties relieve women of estrogen-influenced symptoms, such as hot flashes and mood swings. Its chamomile content calms the mind for relaxed mood states and healthy sleeping patterns; milk thistle assists in detoxing the liver, and black cohosh is scientifically raved for its help in alleviating vasomotor symptoms, specifically hot flashes. Together, the herbs tackle perimenopause symptoms at their root cause, hormonal imbalance.
Nested Naturals Menopause Care Ingredients
- Dong Quai (Root Extract) (Angelica Sinensis) - phytoestrogenic herb traditionally used in Chinese medicine to treat menopausal symptoms and improves circulation
- Chamomile (Flower Extract) - herb that encourages relaxation to calm anxiety and promote healthy sleep patterns1
- Milk Thistle (Seed Extract) (Silybum Marianum) - antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb supporting healthy liver function, which is necessary for hormonal balance2
- Black Cohosh (Root Extract) (Cimicifuga Foetida) - scientifically proven to improve menopausal vasomotor symptoms, such as hot flashes3
Rice Flour, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule)
These vegan supplements contain no wheat, gluten, GMO, soy, dairy, egg, fish, nuts, corn, yeast, shellfish or tree nuts.
Nested Naturals Menopause Care Safety & Side Effects
Nested Naturals Menopause Care Safety
Do not take this formula if you are taking prescription blood thinners. Also, some women may experience an increased sensitivity to sun exposure. Take extra care to protect yourself when outdoors, and avoid excessive heat. Consult your physician before use if pregnant, nursing, or have a serious medical condition. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Side Effects of Nested Naturals Menopause Care
There are no side effects from taking this supplement mentioned on the company website. However, long-term use of black cohosh can cause liver damage and has been linked to a higher risk of developing uterine cancer and other hormone-dependent cancers.
Nested Naturals Menopause Care Reviews
(360+ reviews - Average rating: 4.3 out of 5)
Reviews from customers who purchased a 60-capsule bottle:
- Positive reviews claim Nested Naturals Menopause Care helped relieve them of various symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, irritability, difficulty sleeping, anxiety, and more.
- Negative reviews state the supplement caused symptoms of an upset stomach, bloating, hot flashes, allergic reactions, and more, aside from the fact that it didn't provide any relief.
No further sources of reviews present on any other reputable website. (Company website only has 7 listed.)
Take one capsule twice daily with water as needed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Where to Buy Nested Naturals Menopause Care
Nested Naturals Menopause Care can be purchased from Amazon or through the company website.
Nested Naturals® is a registered trademark.
By Anita Myers, Expert Reviewer | Updated Oct 24, 2019
I am truly passionate about helping others find the path to better health, wellness, and spirituality through yoga. I blog at Anita's Wellness Journey.
- Amazon, https://amzn.to/2oFAGVV
- Cancer Research UK. (2015). Black cohosh. Retrieved September 27, 2019, from https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancer-in-general/treatment/complementary-alternative-therapies/individual-therapies/black-cohosh
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. (2019). Dong Quai. Retrieved September 27, 2019, from https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/herbs/dong-quai
- Nested Naturals, https://nestednaturals.com/supplement/menopause-natural-care-supplement-to-relieve-hot-flashes/
- Srivastava, J.K. et al. (2010). Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future. Molecular Medicine Reports, 3(6), 895-901. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2010.377
- Federico, A. et al. (2017). Silymarin/Silybin and Chronic Liver Disease: A Marriage of Many Years. Molecules, 22(2), E191. doi: 10.3390/molecules22020191
- Shams, T. et al. (2010). Efficacy of black cohosh-containing preparations on menopausal symptoms: a meta-analysis. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, 16(1), 36-44. Retrieved September 27, 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20085176