- Effective for those trying to conceive naturally; results will vary
- No clinical studies proving favorable effects on reproductive health
- Money-back guarantee (unspecified amount of time)
- Price (via Amazon): mid $20s for a 1-month supply
How Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid Works
Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid combines vitamins, minerals, and herbs to support a woman's overall sexual health. For example, CoQ10 is added to the supplement to support egg quality and how successfully the sperm fertilizes the egg. L-Arginine helps maintain healthy uterine lining for improved chances of healthy conception and subsequent pregnancy. Also, vitamins A, B, C, and E work together to help enhance reproductive health by repairing any possible oxidative damage.
Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid Ingredients
- L-Arginine - amino acid acclaimed to improve female fertility
- Magnesium - maintains normal muscle and nerve function, supports a healthy immune system, regulates blood glucose levels, and more
- Red clover tops - phytoestrogenic herb traditionally used to support reproductive health
- Vitamin C - required for wound healing, a healthy immune system, the absorption of iron, etc.
- Vitamin E - antioxidant that prevents free radical damage
- P-amino benzoic acid (PABA) - antioxidant that prevents free radical damage
- Chaste tree fruit extract - phytoestrogenic herb added to help regulate ovulatory function
- Green tea leaf extract - green tea renowned for its catechins, polyphenols that act as antioxidants to prevent free radical cell damage; helps boost energy
- Ginkgo biloba extract - herb commonly believed to benefit brain function and act as an antioxidant
- Red raspberry seed powder - traditionally used as a uterine tonic and to treat heavy periods
- Niacin (B3) - helps the body lower cholesterol and improve circulation
- Zinc - trace mineral necessary for a properly functioning immune system, wound healing, and more
- Coenzyme Q10 - antioxidant that helps provide energy to cells
- Pantothenic acid (B5) - promotes conversion of protein, carbs, and fats into energy
- Iron - essential mineral for blood production and transfer of oxygen from the lungs to the tissues
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) - maintains normal nerve function, creates hemoglobin, breaks down proteins, and balances blood sugar
- Vitamin A - promotes good vision
- Copper - trace mineral that helps produce red blood cells
- Riboflavin (B2) - essential component of enzymes that assist in bodily energy production, cell function, and drug and fat metabolism
- Thiamin (B1) - helps with the process of changing carbs into energy and supports nerve signal transmission
- Folate (vitamin B9) - prevents neural tube defects and affects overall ovarian function, implantation, and the pregnancy in general
- Iodine - supports healthy thyroid function
- Selenium - trace mineral that assists body to produce antioxidant enzymes
- Vitamin B12 - contributes to healthy brain and nervous system functioning
- Vitamin D - helps build and maintain healthy bones
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
This supplement does not contain wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, or shellfish.
Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid Safety & Side Effects
Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid Safety
The company does not offer any information pertaining to the safety of long-term use of Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid. As aforementioned, there are no clinical research studies proving favorable effects women's fertility. Do not use Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid if pregnant or nursing.
Side Effects of Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid
On the website, there is no mention of possible short- or long-term side effects of Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid. However, there is mention of upset stomach as a side effect by Amazon users. Because this is a natural supplement, it is important to remember that it may not work with everyone.
Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid Reviews
(16 reviews - Average rating: 3.1 out of 5)
Not very representative due to low number of reviews:
- Positive reviews credit Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid for helping regulate cycles, being easy to take, allowing for conception soon after starting consumption, and more.
- Negative reviews focus on the fact that the supplement didn't work to regulate menstrual cycles and had an offsetting taste.
No further sources of reviews present on any other website.
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a trusted healthcare professional.
Where to Buy Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid
Mother's Select Women's Fertility Aid can be purchased on Amazon.
Mother's Select™ Women's Fertility Aid is a registered trademark.
By Anita Myers, Expert Reviewer | Updated Mar 21, 2019
I am truly passionate about helping others find the path to better health, wellness, and spirituality through yoga. I blog at Anita's Wellness Journey.
- Amazon, https://amzn.to/2tbhiiW
- MedlinePlus. (2018). Selenium in diet | Zinc in diet | Magnesium in diet | Niacin. Retrieved March 21, 2019, from https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002414.htm | https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002416.htm | https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002423.htm | https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/924.html
- Thaler, C.J. (2014). Folate Metabolism and Human Reproduction. Geburtshilfe und Frauenheilkunde, 74(9), 845-851. doi: 10.1055/s-0034-1383058