15+ years on the market
- Live chat available online
- Research and clinical studies proving main active ingredient's safety and efficacy
- Effective for those struggling with fertility issues; results will vary
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Price (via macafem.com/conceiving): mid-$20s for 1-month supply
How Macafem for Conceiving Works
The main ingredient of Macafem for conceiving, Lepidium meyenii, stimulates the endocrine system to produce and balance hormone levels, such as progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone. By balancing these reproductive hormones, thyroid and hormonal disorders - like PCOS - are ultimately improved, relieving symptoms that include fatigue, stress, acne, low energy, hair loss, irregular periods, and mood swings among others.
Macafem for Conceiving Ingredients
- Micropowdered maca root - Peruvian herb scientifically proven to alleviate psychological and physical symptoms of hormonal imbalance
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium
This fertility supplement does not contain any common allergens (lactose, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy) or preservatives, solvents, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
Macafem for Conceiving Safety & Side Effects
Macafem for Conceiving Safety
Macafem for conceiving is safe for long-term use. Women who are taking hormone-suppressing medication - such as Tamoxifen - should avoid use due to this natural supplement's hormone-stimulating effects.
Side Effects of Macafem for Conceiving
Some common side effects of Macafem for conceiving include indigestion, sleep disturbances, and headaches. Women suffering from sleep problems should take the supplement earlier in the day. It is reported that these side effects occur in less than 4% of women taking Macafem for conceiving and usually lessen in up to five days once hormones begin to level out. To reduce side effects, it is recommended to lower the dosage temporarily until the body adjusts.
Macafem for Conceiving Reviews
(300+ reviews - Average rating: 4.6 out of 5)
- Positive reviews credit Macafem for conceiving for helping regulate cycles; allowing for conception soon after starting consumption; relieving symptoms of low libido, vaginal dryness, mood swings, migraines, and fatigue, among others; and more.
- Negative reviews focus on the fact that the supplement didn't work to regulate menstrual cycles.
No further sources of reviews present on any other website.
Take three tablets daily, all at the same time or one with every meal. Women may supplement with Macafem for conceiving for six to nine months at a time and then discontinue use for a couple of weeks to see how the body reacts. They may repeat this sequence as many times as felt needed.
Where to Buy Macafem for Conceiving
Macafem for conceiving is only available through its official website: https://www.macafem.com/conceiving/
By Anita Myers, Expert Reviewer | Updated Oct 17, 2022
I am truly passionate about helping others find the path to better health, wellness, and spirituality through yoga. I blog at Anita's Wellness Journey.
- Macafem for conceiving, https://www.macafem.com/conceiving/