Less than 10 years in business
- 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. PT daily
- Effective for those suffering from PMS symptoms; results will vary
- No clinical studies proving efficacy
- No money-back guarantee
- Price (via humnutrition.com): $25 for a 1-month supply
How HUM Moody Bird Works
HUM Moody Bird uses two principal herbs to help women alleviate common symptoms of PMS, chaste berry and dong quai. Chaste berry is a phytoestrogenic herb that has been in use for thousands of years for its effects on indirectly increasing the secretion of luteinizing hormone, thus increasing progesterone. On the other hand, dong quai is another powerful phytoestrogenic herb that balances estrogen levels to thus relieve cramps and provoke a calming effect in the body.
HUM Moody Bird Ingredients
- Chaste berry tree - phytoestrogenic herb that balances emotions and mood before and during menses
- Dong quai - phytoestrogen added to help combat cramps, irregular periods, fatigue, and anemia from heavy flow
Cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica
This supplement does not contain gluten, parabens, salt, yeast, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, preservatives, or pesticides and is vegetarian, vegan-friendly, and non-GMO.
HUM Moody Bird Safety & Side Effects
HUM Moody Bird Safety
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any other medications, please consult with your trusted healthcare physician prior to use. If the tamper seal is broken or missing upon opening, do not use.
Side Effects of HUM Moody Bird
HUM Moody Bird does not openly list any short- or long-term side effects of this dietary PMS supplement. However, users on Amazon mention side effects of difficulty breathing, chest heaviness, anxiety, and cramping, among others.
HUM Moody Bird Reviews
(60+ reviews - Average rating: 3.8 out of 5)
Small sample of reviews from customers who purchased a 60-capsule bottle:
- Positive reviews mention HUM Moody Bird relieved premenstrual mood swings, irritability, cravings, breast tenderness, acne, difficulty concentrating, anxiety, and more.
- Negative reviews demote the product for causing difficulty breathing, anxiety, cramping, and chest heaviness, and more. They also note the product's expensive cost, the fact that its consumption threw off their menstrual cycles, and its ineffectiveness.
(80+ reviews - Average rating: 4.3 out of 5)
Reviews from customers who purchased a 60-capsule bottle:
- Positive reviews rave about the supplement for relieving PMS symptoms of cramps, bloating, depressed moods, anxiety, aches, low energy, and more.
- Negative reviews criticize the supplement for its ineffectiveness.
(30+ reviews - Average rating: 4.5 out of 5)
Not very representative due to smaller sample size:
- Positive reviews praise the supplement for relieving symptoms of PMS and PMDD, including cramps, cravings, mood swings, breast tenderness, acne, and more.
- Negative reviews mention the product's ineffectiveness and high cost.
No further sources of reviews present on any other website.
Take one capsule two to three times daily with food. Expect results within four weeks. Keep out of reach of children.
Where to Buy HUM Moody Bird
HUM Moody Bird can be purchased from the company's website, Amazon, or Sephora.
HUM® Moody Bird® is a registered trademark.
By Anita Myers, Expert Reviewer | Updated Apr 20, 2020
I am truly passionate about helping others find the path to better health, wellness, and spirituality through yoga. I blog at Anita's Wellness Journey.
- Diab, A.E. et al. (2015). Biological study of the extract of some species of vitex agnus-castus (kafmurium) grown in Egypt. International Journal of Pharma Sciences and Research, 6(2). Retrieved February 1, 2019, from https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5f4b/828f94bd0abe40fb93ee742c80410dcf5d1d.pdf
- HUM, https://www.humnutrition.com/product/19/moody-bird