10+ years on the market
- Clinical trials performed on the product (more info below)
- Effective for those approaching menopause. Results vary since every woman's body is different.
- Customer service offers 60-day money-back guarantee for purchases from the website and through verified seller storefront, Natural Health International, on Amazon
- Price (via femmenessence.com): $35 for a 1-month supply, $70 for a 3-month supply
How Femmenessence MacaLife Works
Femmenessence works with the body's hypothalamus in order to help support its own production of hormones; it does not introduce exogenous hormones into the body. In this way, Femmenessence works to create optimal hormonal balance in the body and provide relief from a variety of symptoms exhibited during the menopausal transition, such as fatigue, sexual dysfunction, weight gain, difficulty concentrating, and more.
Femmenessence MacaLife Ingredients
Organic maca root concentrate - Peruvian herb that supports the endocrine system to balance hormones
Hypromellose - synthetic modification of cellulose used for the capsule
Femmenessence MacaLife does not contain common allergens (gluten, soy, dairy, preservatives, additives), chemicals, solvents, or excipients.
Femmenessence MacaLife Safety & Side Effects
Femmenessence MacaLife Safety
The company, Symphony Natural Health, does not offer any information pertaining to the safety of long-term use of MacaLife. Several clinical research studies prove favorable effects on hormones in perimenopausal women. This menopause supplement is not recommended for women who are pregnant, nursing, or using hormone-suppressing medications, such as Tamoxifen, unless directed by a doctor.
Side Effects of Femmenessence MacaLife
The Femmenessence website does not mention any side effects for any of their products, and the supplement seems to be well tolerated by most. However, user reviews on Amazon mention side effects of headaches/migraines, mood swings, insomnia, and more.
Femmenessence MacaLife Reviews
(130+ reviews - Average rating: 4.3 out of 5)
Not very representative due to low number of reviews:
- Positive reviews praise MacaLife for relief from lethargy, mood swings, night sweats, hot flashes, hair loss, depression, vaginal dryness, difficulty concentrating, insomnia, and more.
- Negative reviews focus on the fact that the supplement didn't work to alleviate symptoms or that it aggravated any experienced perimenopausal symptoms for the amount of time tried.
No further sources of reviews present on any other website.
Take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the early afternoon. For best results, the company recommends new users to take Femmenessence continuously for the first four months. Please consult with a trusted healthcare professional before consumption, especially if taking other medications simultaneously. Store the supplements below 77°F (25°C).
Where to Buy Femmenessence MacaLife
Femmenessence MacaLife can be purchased from the company's website: www.femmenessence.com. It can also be found in a variety of pharmacies and health food stores - Whole Foods Market, Central Market, CVS Health, etc. - as well as online through major retailers, such as Amazon. Use the store search tool on their home page to find locations nearest you.
Femmenessence MacaLife® s a registered trademark.
By Anita Myers, Expert Reviewer | Updated Apr 20, 2020
I am truly passionate about helping others find the path to better health, wellness, and spirituality through yoga. I blog at Anita's Wellness Journey.
- Amazon, https://amzn.to/2H9HeRY
- Femmenessence MacaLife, https://www.femmenessence.com/femmenessence-macalife.html