80+ years in business
- Effective for those suffering from PMS symptoms; results will vary.
- No clinical studies proving product efficacy
- No money-back guarantee
- Price (via Amazon): less than $10 for a 1-month supply
How Boiron Cyclease PMS Works
Boiron does not explain how the active ingredients work in the body, but they do state that folliculinum is specifically added to relieve PMS discomforts and aches. Natrum muriaticum helps alleviate water retention and irritability, and sepia is said to relieve bloating and lower back pain.
Boiron Cyclease PMS Ingredients
- Folliculinum 15C - type of estrogen (estrone) that is used to treat PMS discomforts
- Natrum muriaticum 12C - sodium chloride; distributes body fluids to reduce bloating from water retention
- Sepia 12C - homeopathic remedy generally recommended for use against mood swings
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
Boiron Cyclease PMS Safety & Side Effects
Boiron Cyclease PMS Safety
Cyclease PMS has no known interactions with other medications nor contraindications with pre-existing conditions. However, women who are pregnant or nursing should consult with a doctor before use.
Side Effects of Boiron Cyclease PMS
Boiron does not mention any side effects, short or long-term, for Cyclease PMS. Also, Amazon reviewers do not mention any either, mainly talking about how the supplements didn't work for them. The company does claim that Cyclease PMS is non-drowsy and has no known drug interactions. Any side effects should be reported to the company right away.
Boiron Cyclease PMS Reviews
(100+ reviews – Average rating: 4.1 out of 5)
Reviews from customers who purchased a 60-tablet supply:
- Positive reviews recommend this supplement for its ability to bring alleviation to PMS symptoms of breast tenderness, stomach cramps and pains, and moodiness.
- Negative reviews downgrade the product for not relieving PMS symptoms, especially cramps.
No further sources of reviews present on any other website.
At the onset of symptoms, dissolve two tablets under your tongue in the morning and evening until symptoms dissipate. Stop use and ask a doctor if the symptoms persist for more than seven days or worsen. This supplement is not recommended for children under the age of 12.
Where to Buy Boiron Cyclease PMS
Cyclease PMS can be purchased across the United States at CVS, Rite-Aid, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Whole Foods, and other independent health food stores. It is also available for purchase from Amazon.
Boiron® Cyclease® PMS is a registered trademark.
By Anita Myers, Expert Reviewer | Updated Oct 25, 2018
I am truly passionate about helping others find the path to better health, wellness, and spirituality through yoga. I blog at Anita's Wellness Journey.
- Amazon, https://amzn.to/2J4UqXZ
- Boiron, http://www.boironusa.com/products/cyclease-pms/